Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining the Police Department
[Image: lapd.png]

Joining the Police Department
Recruitment and Training Bureau.

[Image: star-divider.png]

The Duty of the Los Angeles Police Department
It is the mission of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to safeguard the lives and property of the people we serve, to reduce the incidence and fear of crime, and to enhance public safety while working with the diverse communities to improve their quality of life. Our mandate is to do so with honor and integrity, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence. If you're looking for a career within the LAPD, please read below.
[Image: simple-divider-png-3-300x200.png]
We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
-Police Officer

Please read our requirements below before you apply for the above position.
- Minimum age of 18
- Graduated a US High School or G.E.D.
- Must be a be US citizen for at least 10 years
- Must have no criminal conviction
- Must not have any pending criminal investigations
- (( You are required to have access to a microphone and Teamspeak ))
- (( You must have at least 5 hours of game time ))

If you meet our requirements, take an application form and send it back to the LAPD Recruitment and Training Bureau. Please see reverse side for return address.

(( Please create a new thread with the following subject: "[LAPD]Firstname_Lastname" and fill in the application below. ))

[Image: los-angeles-police-department-genetec-107085.png]
LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION FORM

SECTION 1A - PERSONAL INFORMATION

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:

SECTION 1B - CONTINUED

HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
ETHNICITY:

SECTION 2A - BACKGROUND INFORMATION

HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY WORKED IN ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):
PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS OF YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER:

SECTION 2B - CONTINUED

WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION?:
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?:

SECTION 2C - CONTINUED

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SUMMONED FOR ANY TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS?:
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY WARNING/CAUTIONS IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS?:
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCES? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):
DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):

SECTION 3 - MOTIVE AND PURPOSE

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A LAPD POLICE OFFICER?:
WHY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?:
IN YOUR OWN WORDS, WHAT DUTY/ROLE DOES AN LAPD POLICE OFFICER HAVE?:
IF SUCCESSFUL, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THE LAPD?:

SECTION 4 - DECLARATION

I certify that all information provided on this application form is correct. I understand that my application may be rejected or that I may be dismissed for withholding relevant details or giving false information. I understand that any employment offer will be subject to health review, evidence of qualifications and security checks.

SIGNATURE:
DATE:

LAPD RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING BUREAU
(( Please copy and paste the code below and fill in the application form ))

Code:
[align=center][img]http://www.logospng.com/images/107/los-angeles-police-department-genetec-107085.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][font=Courier New][b][color=#3333ff][size=x-large]LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
[/size][/color][/b][size=small]APPLICATION FORM[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][size=medium][b]SECTION 1A - PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][size=small][font=Courier New]FIRST NAME:[/font][/size][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]LAST NAME:[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]CURRENT HOME ADDRESS:[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]DATE OF BIRTH:[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]SEX:[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][b][size=medium]SECTION 1B - CONTINUED [/size][/b][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small][font=Courier New]HEIGHT:[/font]
[/size][font=Courier New][size=small]WEIGHT:[/size][/font][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]ETHNICITY:[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][b][size=medium]SECTION 2A - BACKGROUND INFORMATION[/size][/b][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY WORKED IN ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT JOB? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=small]PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS OF YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER:[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][size=medium][b]SECTION 2B - CONTINUED[/b][/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][size=medium]WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION?:[/size][/font][/align]
[align=left][font=Courier New][size=medium]WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?:[/size][/font][/align]

[align=left][font=Courier New][b][size=medium]SECTION 2C - CONTINUED[/size][/b][/font][/align]

[align=left][size=small][font=Courier New]HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SUMMONED FOR ANY TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS?:[/font][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=small][font=Courier New]HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY WARNING/CAUTIONS IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS?:[/font][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=small][font=Courier New]HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCES? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):[/font][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=small][font=Courier New]DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS? (IF YES, PLEASE STATE DETAILS):[/font][/size][/align]

[b][size=medium][font=Courier New]SECTION 3 - MOTIVE AND PURPOSE[/font][/size][/b]

[font=Courier New][size=small]WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A LAPD POLICE OFFICER?:[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=small]WHY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?:[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=small]IN YOUR OWN WORDS, WHAT DUTY/ROLE DOES AN LAPD POLICE OFFICER HAVE?:[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=small]IF SUCCESSFUL, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THE LAPD?:[/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Courier New][b]SECTION 4 - DECLARATION[/b][/font][/size]

[font=Courier New]I certify that all information provided on this application form is correct. I understand that my application may be rejected or that I may be dismissed for withholding relevant details or giving false information. I understand that any employment offer will be subject to health review, evidence of qualifications and security checks. [/font]

[font=Courier New]SIGNATURE:[/font]
[font=Courier New]DATE:[/font]

[font=Courier New][i]LAPD RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING BUREAU[/i][/font]